*** with NAZEEM HUSSAIN, Josh Earl, Adam Knox and Greg Larsen! *** Join us for another great night of big laughs with the incredible Nazeem Hussain! If you’ve never seen Nazeem, where
*** with NAZEEM HUSSAIN, Josh Earl, Adam Knox and Greg Larsen! ***
Join us for another great night of big laughs with the incredible Nazeem Hussain!
If you’ve never seen Nazeem, where have you been? Selling out shows across Australia, New Zealand, Edinburgh, London, China, Malaysia, Montreal and even Sri Lanka – Nazeem is a comedian at the top of his game. Twice nominated for a Helpmann Award for Best Comedy Performer, you’d be a fool to miss him at your local comedy club!
Joining Nazeem is the ever-awesome Josh Earl, past host of TV Shows (Spicks and Specks), breakfast radio shows (3RRR Breakfasters, Lime Champions), and currently the host of the super popular podcast Don’t You Know Who I Am?
Along with Greg Larsen and Adam Knox who keep popping up in various TV shows, radio spots and podcasts, as well as blitzing comedy stages around town.
Bound to sell out – get in quick!
Showcasing Australia’s finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats – doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you’d like to book a table for your group, please purchase your tickets online first, then call or email The George Hotel on 5333 4866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$25 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$20 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
Fine print stuff:
– Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
– Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
– General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated – i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
– Tables need to be booked in advance and numbers are limited.
– The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need information about access.
– Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
– Tickets are available on the door (unless Sold Out), but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
– In the event of a sell out, ticketholders who arrive 30 minutes after show start may lose their seats to the standby line. No refunds.
– We will post on Facebook and Twitter if the show is close to selling out.
(Friday) 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm AEST
The Lounge @ The George
27 Lydiard St, Ballarat