WE’RE BACK BABY!
We’ve got TWO BIG SHOWS on Friday 18th December, to send off 2020 with a bang! And a laugh. And maybe a fart joke.
TICKETS ON SALE HERE.
(Our normal ticket-selling website is broken after months of neglect, so Eventbrite it is!)
COVID SAFE COMEDY!
We’re pulling out all the stops to ensure you can enjoy the show and keep safe.
- Seating for this show will be at tables, so we can space out groups (you must remain 1.5 metres away from people you don’t know (stranger danger!)). If your group is larger than 4 people, please call the George Hotel on 5333 4866 to reserve a larger table. There will be plenty of tables for 2 or 3 available.
- We’ll also have a QR code you’ll need to scan (for contract tracing purposes) before you can enter, and plenty of sanitiser for all.
- For those attending the late show, we’ll have a designated area to wait while we clean and sanitise everything. Please remember to socially distance – there is plenty of room at The George.
- Please bring a mask with you. You are required to wear one if you cannot socially distance. We will make every effort to see that you can, but please have a mask just in case.
- If you feel unwell, please do not come to the show – give us a call or send us an email and we will organise a refund.
We’ll keep you up to date with any changes or more information, and please email us if you have any questions!