*** with DILRUK JAYASINHA, Ben Knight, Zack Dyer & Stevie Stix! *** Keeping the laughs rolling in as summer winds down. You may have seen Dilruk at BallaRatCat before, you may have
*** with DILRUK JAYASINHA, Ben Knight, Zack Dyer & Stevie Stix! ***
Keeping the laughs rolling in as summer winds down.
You may have seen Dilruk at BallaRatCat before, you may have seen him on TV, or even win a Logie last year! Dilruk’s going from strength to strength and never fails to hilariously win you over.
We’re also joined by
BEN KNIGHT – Singer of songs and one of the stars of the fantastic Aussie film from last year – The Merger.
ZACK DYER – Winner of Raw Comedy 2017!
STEVIE STIX – Up’n’coming comedian from Warnambool!
Showcasing Australia’s finest comedians, and delivering consistently great entertainment, BallaRatCat Comedy is the best comedy room in regional Victoria.
Classic stand-up, great atmosphere.
Arrive early for the best seats – doors open at 7.00pm, (the laughs start at 8pm) and food is available in the venue throughout the night. Dinner is also available at The Lane restaurant from 5pm.
If you’d like to book a table for your group, please purchase your tickets online first, then call or email The George Hotel on 5333 4866 or email email@example.com.
(Limited availability. Tables can be booked once you have purchased your tickets. More details at www.ballaratcat.com.au/infofaq)
*likey-follow is totally a real word.
$25 FULL, GENERAL ADMISSION
$20 CONCESSION, GENERAL ADMISSION. Proof of concession must be shown at the door.
Fine print stuff:
– Tickets are sold on a no refunds/exchanges/credits basis.
– Performer line-ups are subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
– General admission seating is in rows and is not allocated – i.e. turn up early (7pm) to get your favourite spot!
– Tables need to be booked in advance and numbers are limited.
– The George Hotel is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch (03) 5333 4866 if you need information about access.
– Online ticket sales will close at 3pm on the day of the show, unless sold out prior.
– Tickets are available on the door (unless Sold Out), but may be limited depending on availability. We reserve the right to hold door-sales at any point.
– In the event of a sell out, ticketholders who arrive 30 minutes after show start may lose their seats to the standby line. No refunds.
– We will post on Facebook and Twitter if the show is close to selling out.
(Friday) 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm AEST
The Lounge @ The George
27 Lydiard St, Ballarat